- 1 8 oz jar of NJS Dark Cherry Maple Bbq sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Season chicken with salt/pepper and then lay chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker, and pour NJS Dark Cherry Maple bbq sauce on top. Toss around once to combine so that the chicken is evenly coated in the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and shreds easily. Now this is where I tell everyone to use your judgment if you think your slow cooker runs hotter or colder than others raise or lower the time
- Use two forks to shred the chicken in the slow cooker, and toss it once more so that it soaks up the remaining juices.
- Serve chicken on buns or however you would like, drizzled with some extra bbq sauce
Items Needed: Slow Cooker