2 lbs ground, beef or turkey ( makes 7-9 burgers)
8-10 slices of bacon, cooked however you like to cook it
2 3/4 oz cheese, small cube
3/4 jar NJS Pineapple Bomb bbq sauce, use the rest to top your burger
1) Pour NJS Pineapple Bomb onto your ground beef, then add the bacon and cheddar cheese, mixing thoroughly.
2) Portion out 3 1/2- 4 oz for each burger, and using a clean thumb (doesn't have to be yours, but it does have to be clean) press into the middle of the raw burger to cause a 1/4 inch deep/thumb wide dimple (will keep your burgers from looking like footballs)
3) Grill over medium high heat around 3 1/2 minutes each side or until desired temp (145° is medium rare)
4. We add American Cheese within 20 seconds of our burger flip.
5) We always leave a little Pineapple Bomb behind for it's condiment role!!
Try and eat just 1!!